How to Earn Money Using Subscription-based Social Media Like OnlyFans?

Ever since its launch in 2018, OnlyFans has been a lucrative way for content creators and celebrities to make money. Unlike mainstream social media applications such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc., OnlyFans was developed with monetization in mind for the entrepreneur-minded people. In a new and innovative way, OnlyFans was probably the first subscription-based social media app; wherein, the content creators and celebrities charge their fanbase to follow, view, and interact with them on a personal level.

The OnlyFans app deducts 20% of the profits earned by the content creators and celebrities and lets them have the remaining 80%. Apparently, “Chick Fight” fame Bella Thorne made a brief appearance on OnlyFans in August 2020, and earned $1 million on the first day itself. This is an example of how much money one can make by using a subscription-based social media application like OnlyFans. Here is a guide to making money using OnlyFans clone apps.

Guidelines for making money using OnlyFans clone apps.

  • A Subscription-Based Social Media App
    As far as the interface, features, and functionality are concerned OnlyFans clone apps are similar to the mainstream social media platforms. However, the similarities end there and beyond that OnlyFans clone apps are completely different from the mainstream social media applications. It differs right from the membership policy, OnlyFans clone scripts are integrated with subscription-based membership policy, wherein the fans must pay to follow their favorite celebrities. Being a subscription-based social media application, it generates huge amounts of revenue.
  • Unrestricted Content:
    One of the main reasons for the rapid growth and quick success of OnlyFans is its unrestricted content policy. OnlyFans clone apps can make a great deal of money from the adult content genre; wherein, adult entertainers can share unrestricted content to their fanbase on pay-per-view policy. This generates a lot of money, sometimes even more than the mainstream celebrities and other influencers.
  • Wide Range of Content Creators:
    Your subscription-based social media application can accommodate a wide range of content creators. All content-creators are in it to monetize and therefore, the wider the range of content-creators the higher the monetary benefits. As an OnlyFans clone app you can accommodate the following content creators and more:
    • Fitness Coach
    • Cosplayers
    • Fashion Designers
    • Travel Bloggers
    • DIY Tutors
    • Beauticians and Make-up Artists
    • Gamers
    • Adult Entertainers
    • Musicians and other artists
    • Chefs and Cooking Vloggers
    • Funny Video Makers
    • Influencers and Motivational Speakers
    • Models
    • Entrepreneurs and Business Analysts, etc
  • Sell your Merchandise:
    The fanbase yearns to buy personalized or handcrafted merchandise from their favorite celebrities. These personalized merchandises hold very high monetary and emotional value among the fans, hence are in high demand. Anyone would be willing to pay a handsome amount of money to acquire custom-made merchandise from their favorite celebrity. Therefore, this is one of the best ways to earn more money from an OnlyFans clone app.
  • Tokens and Tips:
    The fans can purchase tokens and tips that are worth real money to tip their celebrity. These tokens and tips are used either as a way of appreciating the efforts of their content creators and celebrities or to extract more out of them. Either way, it is a win-win situation for both the content creators and the fans. The more interactive the content creator or the celebrity is, the more tips and token they receive. In a way, the tipping policy keeps both the content creators and the fans busy and wanting more.


Imagine, if Bella Thorne could earn $1 million on the first day of her advent on the OnlyFans app, how much more can the celebrities and the OnlyFans clone app owners earn with prolonged use. This subscription-based social media application is very much a lucrative business for earning money. Among numerous OnlyFans clone apps that are available, FansForX is one of the best since it is developed with two primary goals, monetization, and customer experience. Partner with us and grow the most successful OnlyFans clone app.

    Leave a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *